About This Watch
The Element Automatic Chronograph transcends the traditional barriers of diver, pilot and sport watches. The tested and proven Swiss Made Valjoux 7750 Automatic movement keeps things running smoothly; the ceramic bezel and steel case means you can take it anywhere. Leaning on its incomparable look and refined finishes, the Element brings a new kind of boldness to Swiss luxury timepieces.
- Robust. The deep black ceramic bezel is made of Zirconium Oxide, a high-tech ceramic that is approximately seven times harder than steel - and two thirds lighter. The Element bezel is virtually scratch proof. The entire timepiece is water resistant up to 100m/330ft.
- Luxurious. Hand-finished with flawless precision, a Formex Element case is composed of 38 individual components and features the finest materials and a high quality Swiss Made Automatic Chronograph movement.
- Comfortable. Our patented Case Suspension System and carbon fiber composite clasp with patented Fine Adjustment System adapt to your wrist movements and daily adventures.
- Bold. This watch comes alive with facets of brushed, mirror-polished and sandblasted surfaces, elevating the powerful shapes and elegant lines of the stainless steel case.
- Yours. You don’t have to sit in the lap of luxury to put something luxurious on your wrist. Our direct-to-consumer approach means you'll get the best quality at a fraction of the cost of any comparable Swiss timepiece.