About This Watch
The Essence top of the line model is limited to just 25 pieces. It combines precious metals, which have always played a critical role in watchmaking history, with high-tech materials. The result is a stunning high precision timepiece made of an 18 ct solid rose gold case, an ultra-light case back and innovative clasp made of proprietary carbon fiber composite, a deep black and virtually scratch-proof Zirconium oxide ceramic bezel and crown, and a forged carbon fiber dial with a pattern that is completely unique for each and every piece. The Essence Oro is powered by a tested and proven Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1 self-winding Chronometer grade movement and has been meticulously tested and certified for utmost accuracy and precision by COSC, the official testing institute for Swiss Made high precision timepieces.
- Robust. With a hardness that surpasses that of any traditional metal used in watchmaking, Zirconium Oxide ceramic is a scratch-proof material that will never show any signs of wear or aging. Being the most exposed components of a watch case, both bezel and crown are made of this high-tech ceramic.
- Luxurious. The Essence Oro is made of 43 grams of solid 18 ct rose gold, encased with the most high-tech materials that can be found in watch manufacturing. Hand-finished with undiluted passion, this watch is crafted with an execution only found in high-end timepieces.
- Comfortable. Our patented Case Suspension System and the carbon fiber composite clasp with patented Fine Adjustment System adapt to your wrist movements and daily adventures.
- Bold. The mix of materials combines modern and innovative watchmaking, is functional and gives this watch a very distinctive, unique look.
- Yours. You don’t have to sit in the lap of luxury to put something luxurious on your wrist. Our direct-to-consumer approach means you'll get high quality watches at a fraction of the cost of any comparable Swiss timepiece.